Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

pattaya isnt expensive,people just have less money

Is that you Matty or is someone else logged in? You must have got back early from work to get pissed this quickly 😂😂😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Admin-J said:

Is that you Matty or is someone else logged in? You must have got back early from work to get pissed this quickly 😂😂😂

back tomorrow mate,had money issues.recieved half,they have my trust.for now.im matty

• Thumbs up 1

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

back tomorrow mate,had money issues.recieved half,they have my trust.for now.im matty

Were you working today?

Just now, mulphy said:

id ay its a bit of both matty .

pattaya is getting expensive due to exchange and yes people have less money .

Walking Street Alex - a few go go bars are 180 a lady drink. Equates to around 4.50 English? Just say a guy does 5 lady drinks and 5 for himself. Barfine - 2k and 5k for the girl. You’re talking easy 200 for the night. They go on to a club and you’re talking maybe 300?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Admin-J said:

Were you working today?

I did till 3 and and had a monetary arguement

Just now, Admin-J said:

Don’t take shit son. 

I wont mate.im sorry about the confusion on this great forum."im me"

Just now, matthewh said:

I wont mate.im sorry about the confusion on this great forum."im me"

No worries. Just seems to be a bit of confusion.

5 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I did till 3 and and had a monetary arguement

Early start was it ? 

On way home from ride my pal wanted to go to Sattahip market , proper thai market .. I was not bothered 😕 

Anyway walking round got a bag of tomatoes 🍅 a bag of small cucumbers and 2 great big apples for 40 baht ... the Apple would be 30 baht in Pattaya ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I personally don't care what the rate is.i love the sun,thecrack,and the cheap booze.pattaya has given me great times.i want more.also a lovely wife.

3 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I personally don't care what the rate is.i love the sun,thecrack,and the cheap booze.pattaya has given me great times.i want more.also a lovely wife.

Dusit for next trip?

😉Bakwahn has a great attitude, I love it here 🍅

3 minutes ago, Admin-J said:

Dusit for next trip?

yes in june and September are great deals.just waiting for pukkys annual leave to be comfirmed.

yes in june and September are great deals.just waiting for pukkys annual leave to be comfirmed.

What are they asking?

Just now, Admin-J said:

What are they asking?

about 1200 on a package,with breakfast.that is each,also you have to organise your own transfers

Oddly enough a mate of mine in UK says everyone  is skint , he is talking about where he works 35 year olds paying rent having £500 a month car loans ... appreciate it’s only one person and one work place ... but seems harder to get a few quid together from what I hear ...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Parky said:

Oddly enough a mate of mine in UK says everyone  is skint , he is talking about where he works 35 year olds paying rent having £500 a month car loans ... appreciate it’s only one person and one work place ... but seems harder to get a few quid together from what I hear ...

I’ve not really noticed a difference from my circle but then I’m not privy to finances etc. It’s all a show for social media and I know tick is rife, finances playing second place to the first place goal of displaying a life of perfection on social media.

Yes Pattaya has become a tad more expensive due to the exchange rates, I would dred coming as a newbie nowadays, but with a few years and a lot of experience, it has not cost me that much more than 10 years ago, flight prices alone are much less than a few years back, jump on the bell bus at 280 baht and not a taxi, I think I spend a couple hundred quid more now than 5 years ago on a 2 week holiday, not enough to stop me going,  next flight booked March, and looking at July flights now, knocked a few days of each trip, nahhhhhhh nothing to worry about

• Like 2
  • Thumbs up 2

6 hours ago, Admin-J said:

I’ve not really noticed a difference from my circle but then I’m not privy to finances etc. It’s all a show for social media and I know tick is rife, finances playing second place to the first place goal of displaying a life of perfection on social media.

Well it’s the same as Partner Pat here and the bull shit spouted , pretending to have a life you don’t can’t be good for these clowns mental health ...Off to get fit now smoking 🚬 and charging an electric bike ... 

The value for money re exchange rate has pushed some to go elsewhere. But still OK for what you get.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, john42 said:

The value for money re exchange rate has pushed some to go elsewhere. But still OK for what you get.

Pushed people to stay in UK 🇬🇧 ,  way less scum here these days ... 

What do you ‘get ‘ ?