Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gazza54

P-l Fantasy League 10/11 Season

Guest gazza54

With the new Premiership season kicking off in a months time I have created two leagues for anyone interested in giving it a bash, the more the merrier, so they say.

The league have introduced a couple of great innovations for this new season ie: if you do not want make your allowed weekly free transfer you can carry it over to the following week, giving you two free transfers that week.

And also there is to be two transfer windows this year were you can make as many free changes as you like.

All the information you need to take part is on the website HERE

First you will need to create your account and then create your team, choose a name for your team and enter the team managers name, can I ask that the team managers name that you enter be your board name as this makes it easier all round to know who`s who :thumbsup:

If you want to join The P-L Fantasy League you will need this code 26797-9973

If you would also like to join the Head to Head League you will need this code 26797-10122

Dont forget if you register a team now you can make as many changes as you like before the big kick off on August 14th

Best of Luck one and all :cheers2:

yep - i`m in - see if i`ve learnt anything over the past two years

hoping to finish top 30 - maybe wishful thinking

Guest fulhamster

I'm in

Notice that own goals are hit by minus 2 this season.

Could be tricky if you have Green in goal ................

Guest Som

Looks complicated at first glance so far compared to the last one. I'm in with an easy autocomplete squad until I sit down with the chairman. We welcome the chase.

Sybarite, Parky and all the other armchair Harry Rednapps. If your name's not down you're not getting in.

Some interesting transfers in the EPL that could happen. Schwarzer to Arsenal, Milner to Citeh, Figueroa to Liverpool, Robbie Keane to Aston Villa, Fabregas to Barca, A.Cole to Real Madrid, Joe Cole to Spurs, Carvalho to Inter Milan, Dani Alves to Chelski, Hangeland to Liverpool, and even heard a wild rumor of Lahm to ManU.

I'm in. B)

I'm sure Clint Dempsey will continue to be the one constant on your team. :p

Guest fulhamster
Some interesting transfers in the EPL that could happen. Schwarzer to Arsenal, Milner to Citeh, Figueroa to Liverpool, Robbie Keane to Aston Villa, Fabregas to Barca, A.Cole to Real Madrid, Joe Cole to Spurs, Carvalho to Inter Milan, Dani Alves to Chelski, Hangeland to Liverpool, and even heard a wild rumor of Lahm to ManU.

THere is a clause in Hodgson's contract that he cannot steal any Fulham players until next season.

Mind you there won't be many decent players left now we're getting the Yiddo's reject as manager........

Hmmmmm. Methinks Berbatov may have a comeback season and be fantasy gold.

Clint Dempsey a freestyle rapper. Didn't know he was so versatile.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Guest gazza54
That is me in , but it looks a bit complicated !

Its not really once you get the hang of it Pete ,have a play about with it between now and the season starting ,you can practise making transfers knowing you can change them as many times as you want between now and then. remember your captain scores double points and dont have to stick with the same captain every week.

Guest gazza54

Come on fellas dont be a Queens Park Stranger come and join us

Athletico Gazzio gazza 54

Baanock Rangers Irish Boy

Pattaya Rangers Spiderman .

piglets alan morgan

Fulhamster Alan Freeman

The swimming pools Snake Plissken

Melchester Rangers Som Rooblaw

bigone will win bigone .

rockhouse valiants Todder Ford

S.X.Tourist allan bryan

supereagles Roger Cox

Coddys Cream Team Coddy Zirra

Woodland Rovers Martin Gupta

Joined up with my usual manager name for that league of Mongbusdriver. Lets hope Nong Bua Daeng have a better time in this than the Chaiyaphum Mongs did in the world cup league.

Guest Wiggy
With the new Premiership season kicking off in a months time I have created two leagues for anyone interested in giving it a bash, the more the merrier, so they say.

The league have introduced a couple of great innovations for this new season ie: if you do not want make your allowed weekly free transfer you can carry it over to the following week, giving you two free transfers that week.

And also there is to be two transfer windows this year were you can make as many free changes as you like.

All the information you need to take part is on the website HERE

First you will need to create your account and then create your team, choose a name for your team and enter the team managers name, can I ask that the team managers name that you enter be your board name as this makes it easier all round to know who`s who :thumbsup:

If you want to join The P-L Fantasy League you will need this code 26797-9973

If you would also like to join the Head to Head League you will need this code 26797-10122

Dont forget if you register a team now you can make as many changes as you like before the big kick off on August 14th

Best of Luck one and all :cheers2:

I am in tomorrow pal !!

Guest Som
I am in tomorrow pal !!

Wigster. Good to see you back. If you did not hear already I'm the current holder of the World Championship manager of this board. Still doing my duties against the grassing f**kwits

Drogba out for the start of the season.

Tough start for Man City

SPurs Liverpool anD sUNDERLAND

Guest Todder
Drogba out for the start of the season.

Tough start for Man City

SPurs Liverpool anD sUNDERLAND

i thought spurs had quite an easy start tony?