Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elway69

Epl

English Premiership.

Off and running.

Cheski,Arsenal and Liverpool start with draws.Man United :girl_devil::diablo::growl::devil::heart: win 2-1 at the hawthorns.

Man City-Swansea tomorrow evening.

Guest hanibal7

English Premiership.

Off and running.

Cheski,Arsenal and Liverpool start with draws.Man United :girl_devil::diablo::growl::devil::heart: win 2-1 at the hawthorns.

Man City-Swansea tomorrow evening.

Happy to help out man u mate lol

Happy to help out man u mate lol

Cheers H.

I missed the Man Citeh game last night but they sound impressive and so does Aguero.

Cheers H.

I missed the Man Citeh game last night but they sound impressive and so does Aguero.

They would be housing the community shield if they hadn't had him warming the bench the week before

They would be housing the community shield if they hadn't had him warming the bench the week before

I'll take your word for it Jonesy.

Some good stuff to come therefore.

I'll take your word for it Jonesy.

Some good stuff to come therefore.

I cannot see the point of having one of the worlds most expensive goal scorers on the bench, fit to play but penciled to watch! WTF!

Why not showcase him at Wembley to the 100's of millions of people watching globally?

I cannot see the point of having one of the worlds most expensive goal scorers on the bench, fit to play but penciled to watch! WTF!

Why not showcase him at Wembley to the 100's of millions of people watching globally?

I wonder if Tevez will playing second fiddle now.

Cheers H.

I saw the majority of it and Citeh were shite for the entire first half.

Nobody in there seemed to know what they were doing and it was a joke seeing them struggle against Swansey when one Citeh player costs as much as the whole Swansey squad.

I turned off the telly at 2-0 and went to bed but trust me they were shite.

Guest Obsession

Wasn't a great start to the season. Highlight was "mild Joey Barton" hauling Gervinho up and then getting a girly slap that he hit the floor for lol. Three match ban for Gervinho is a nightmare for Arsenal just now. Hopefully we will see them getting humped in the CL qualifier tonight. :thumbup:

Nobody in there seemed to know what they were doing and it was a joke seeing them struggle against Swansey when one Citeh player costs as much as the whole Swansey squad.

have to say all the top teams were average at best. Man U just done what they are good at. Citeh will score goals all day long especially at home and could be Uniteds biggest threat.

Well, my team Blackburn started as i expected. We were pathetic against a poor Wolves side who outplayed us at home and deserved to win. We are going to come bottom ive no doubt, unless Kean pisses off and takes the owners with him!

Guest Obsession

We are going to come bottom ive no doubt, unless Kean pisses off and takes the owners with him!

It's not like Indians, not to splash the cash! Bad owners imho. Taking the cheapest option for manager and no new players.

have to say all the top teams were average at best. Man U just done what they are good at. Citeh will score goals all day long especially at home and could be Uniteds biggest threat.

Agreed mate it was a disappointing start of the season. Lets hope they live up to the expectations this weekend.

Feyenoord top of the league though !!

It's not like Indians, not to splash the cash! Bad owners imho. Taking the cheapest option for manager and no new players.

+1 Couldnt agree with you more mate. They have got £24 million with the sale of Jones, Kalinic and Fielding plus they promised at least £20 million of their own. We have spent just £5 millon on 2 nobodies in Petrovic and Goodwillie. In it for the money?...i think so!!

Well, my team Blackburn started as i expected. We were pathetic against a poor Wolves side who outplayed us at home and deserved to win. We are going to come bottom ive no doubt, unless Kean pisses off and takes the owners with him!

You and me both think the man is crap, a shit manager and of course a backstabber. I'm just waiting for the excuses. I honestly think they could go down this season, but its still early days.

Esco, you missed a cracking goal

Guest hanibal7

Wasn't a great start to the season. Highlight was "mild Joey Barton" hauling Gervinho up and then getting a girly slap that he hit the floor for lol. Three match ban for Gervinho is a nightmare for Arsenal just now. Hopefully we will see them getting humped in the CL qualifier tonight. :thumbup:

Maybe Song will be banned after the ref missed him stamping on Barton

This weekend.

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Sunderland v Newcastle, 12:00

Arsenal v Liverpool, 12:45

Aston Villa v Blackburn, 15:00

Everton v QPR, 15:00

Swansea v Wigan, 15:00

Chelsea v West Brom, 17:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Norwich v Stoke, 13:30

Wolverhampton v Fulham, 14:00

Bolton v Man City, 16:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 22 August 2011

Man Utd v Tottenham, 20:00

I don't like the Monday night lark.

Shite time in LOS.

Guest hanibal7

Some good games on saturday and 1 point for Stoke on sunday,followed by 3 at west brom,we always win there.So that could be 5 points from first 3 games compared to zero last season,the world is red and white

T

I don't like the Monday night lark.

Shite time in LOS.

They used to show that re run at 19.30 on the Tuesday which suited me great, but they seem to have stopped that. Last Tuesday no Man City at 19.30 :(

Guest hanibal7

Good call Johnie boy,fully deserved 3 match ban too.Arsenal played one,5 booking and two red cards,3 match bans,wish my team were good,clean players lol lol.

NOT having a dig at Arsenal,they are facts

Guest hanibal7

They used to show that re run at 19.30 on the Tuesday which suited me great, but they seem to have stopped that. Last Tuesday no Man City at 19.30 :(

If one is retired and dont have to work,whats the problem with 2am kick off ????

Guest Obsession

3 match ban. :laughing: He nearly stamped on a Udinese player too. He wasn't such a dirty player last season. Arsenal have about 6 players out on top of Fabregas leaving and Nasri not playing!

If one is retired and dont have to work,whats the problem with 2am kick off ????

Nothing wrong with it for folk that like to lay in bed all day, but I like to be up at 05.30 am so I need to be a sleep at the latest by 11.00PM. But maybe you should ask elway69 as its him that is complaining about the times.

I'm complaining about the lack of re-runs