Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elway69

Epl

Guest hanibal7

Spurs deserved at least a point,fancy united strongly to beat Arsenal.

Totaly agree with u.If Utd hit form,i dont think Arsenal,s creaky defense can handle them,but Van Persie is a very special player on form too.

1-1 my scoeline

Totaly agree with u.If Utd hit form,i dont think Arsenal,s creaky defense can handle them,but Van Persie is a very special player on form too.

1-1 my scoeline

I,ii go for 3.1 united.

We always beat the Baggies

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Guest hanibal7

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bound to happen sometime Rob,was it 27 games????

If we hadnt missed the penalty i think boing boing would have raised their game more.Totaly wrong tactics by pullis first half,but mistakes do happen.

Blackburn Rovers have signed someone! Is it Ronaldinho, Beckham? Raul? No...its Bradley Orr from QPR!!! Haha. Embarrassing isnt the word!

Blackburn Rovers have signed someone! Is it Ronaldinho, Beckham? Raul? No...its Bradley Orr from QPR!!! Haha. Embarrassing isnt the word!

Don't know why you say that, QPR are a much bigger club than Blackburn, much bigger. Blackburn are a small northern town club who once upon a time had a very rich owner who bought them the league and then back to reality. End of story.

Don't know why you say that, QPR are a much bigger club than Blackburn, much bigger. Blackburn are a small northern town club who once upon a time had a very rich owner who bought them the league and then back to reality. End of story.

Youre missing the point mate. Im on about all the promises our owners were on about and getting marquee players yet we sign an average championship player!

QPR bigger than Blackburn? Open to debate imo.

Dont most teams buy the league????

Getting close at the top now. A few more spoiled points by the Manchester teams and Spurs will be well in there for the top spot.

Getting closer for 4th place as well.

Pissed off that the Chelsea goal last night was counted as an own goal by Taylor, it just deflected off his leg, the ball didn't take that much of a deflection, he didn't kick it in his own goal!

I lost about 10 points on that goal scored in the last 2 minutes of added on time. It just isn't fair.

Guest gazza54

Pissed off that the Chelsea goal last night was counted as an own goal by Taylor, it just deflected off his leg, the ball didn't take that much of a deflection, he didn't kick it in his own goal!

I lost about 10 points on that goal scored in the last 2 minutes of added on time. It just isn't fair.

no it aint fair Dave your bloody equaliser cost me 8 pts that I had in the bag for Vorm and williams keeping clean sheets.:wallbash:

no it aint fair Dave your bloody equaliser cost me 8 pts that I had in the bag for Vorm and williams keeping clean sheets.:wallbash:

Me too :<_<:

Also took Bale off two days ago because they said he was unlikely to play :wallbash: :wallbash:

At least youre going to win our head to head mate

Guest gazza54

At least youre going to win our head to head mate

I am in the driving seat but you have Van persie as your Capitan which could make it close if he has a good night.:thumbup: