Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest garibaldi

D Apartments

Guest hanibal7

Very nice,thats the sort of place i would stay,if for only 30 days.

I thought I would give this place a try for my next trip.

35,000 baht for the deluxe room for 30 nights seems very reasonable to me.

http://www.dapartment.com/index.php

You won't regret it mate ! I had the deluxe room 301 for 30 nights in December / January. Rooms are massive and nicely decorated. Nice big balcony but only view is of the LK place next door's car park. Staff are brilliant too. Only slight downside on the 30 night rate is room clean and towel change only every second day. I looked after the maid early on and she left me double towels every time so no problems. PM me if you have any questions.

P.S. Don't eat at the LK property next door, it looks OK but is absolutely shite !

Yes it sure looks nice although I think there are better deals out there for 35 K a month.

Yes it sure looks nice although I think there are better deals out there for 35 K a month.

Absolutely.

R-Con in Beukhow has big rooms around 800 baht a night. They do a Monthly deal.

The Rockhouse has better rooms than that I reckon.

Guest garibaldi

Cheers jonboy, i have been flirting with one of the staff via email

monkey01, that looks very impressive and an excellent price, looks to be near Jamesons bar?

Guest garibaldi

R-Con rooms in need of a refurb i understand.

Rockhouse rooms are huge I agree, but an old fart like me needs a lift (elevator).

Guest bigtitluver

I thought I would give this place a try for my next trip.

35,000 baht for the deluxe room for 30 nights seems very reasonable to me.

http://www.dapartment.com/index.php

Cannot for the life of me find this place on pattayaphotoguide. Would like 2 know if it's within staggering distance of soi LK Metro as soi Buakhao is one loooong road and being on a scooter while pissed out of my mind NOT a good idea from past experiences.DON'T want 2 monger where i stay. Just where the heck is this complex exactly becuz it's one really nice!!??

Cannot for the life of me find this place on pattayaphotoguide. Would like 2 know if it's within staggering distance of soi LK Metro as soi Buakhao is one loooong road and being on a scooter while pissed out of my mind NOT a good idea from past experiences.DON'T want 2 monger where i stay. Just where the heck is this complex exactly becuz it's one really nice!!??

The location map is quite explanatory if you know Pattaya Klang and Soi Bukao which are shown on the map below. It is very near to the Pattaya Klang entry with Soi Bukao.

post-2161-0-01246000-1345356427.png

It's not on Pattayaphotoguide because it wasn't built when they took the pictures. This might help you position it - if you walk through New Plaza from 2nd Road and carry straight on to Buakhao you will be right opposite the side street it's on. It's literally 10 paces into the side Soi from Buakhao

I stayed at D apartments during my last trip. The staff here are excellent. The new wing is nice but they didn't spend lots of money on fittings and it will age quickly. The pool is small and not very impressive. Free internet through out the building but not a very strong signal in some rooms. There are better value rooms in town.