Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gabor

Large Condo For Rent Out In View Talay 2 A

That's not bad , good luck with let

It's your bizarre hobby to ask about details you don't interested ?

Guest Carp Trader

It's your bizarre hobby to ask about details you don't interested ?

No mate, I have bought a couple so always interested in the market.... If I hear of anyone who is interested i could have put yours forward , hence I needed a price indication... but if you feel offended about me doing that I won't bother...

As an aside when a person tries to sell something 100% of buyers are interested in the price....

No mate, I have bought a couple so always interested in the market.... If I hear of anyone who is interested i could have put yours forward , hence I needed a price indication... but if you feel offended about me doing that I won't bother...

As an aside when a person tries to sell something 100% of buyers are interested in the price....

Not offended.... just was curious... :w00t: Now I see your point.... However, I don't added the prices, because it's different for 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, when start the rent etc...

Guest Carp Trader

Not offended.... just was curious... :w00t: Now I see your point.... However, I don't added the prices, because it's different for 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, when start the rent etc...

Ok no worries you are back on the recommend list , be assured if I get asked I will pass your details...

Cheers

Guest Carp Trader

Spot on!

Clearly not as you saw his response, I thought I was on ignore, you said you put me on ignore. Great threadfick bravo lol

You telling lies ?

Tom Jones.. It's not unusual...

Discount in the first room from feb 25 to march 03... 8 days for 4000 baht + utilities ( see on the webpage )

Im interested in a room from june 26 to august 14. What room do you have free during this time?

Im interested in a room from june 26 to august 14. What room do you have free during this time?

I may recommend you the Marble room.

Looks like a good room. How much would the total rent be for 50 days?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Looks like a good room. How much would the total rent be for 50 days?

As I mentioned... one semi long term deal ( minimum of the 3 month deal ) ...whilst I'm not here and must to pay for the office take care the condo..no matter of the days: 3 X 12.000 baht. ( 1st of june to 1st of september as an example ) However you are free to give to your friends / TG etc the room for the rest of the time...BUT for your own responsibility...

Ok. Good luck renting it out.

I'm really understand your concerns...no any problems... good luck with the alternatives, you will be probably lucky...But please understand, I better close my rooms until whilst I'm back home, than to play games with the fraudulent offices you may found in the building....