Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lalana

Good Weekend Coming Up

Guest lalana

Interesting weekend with most of the Northern Hemisphere Rugby Nations playing at home against

the lads south of the equator.

Some games......

Wales v Argentina

Ireland v South Africa

France v Australia

Scotland v New Zealand

England v Fiji

Just got off the water,and will be in Kuala Lumpur for a few days....so looking forward to

watching the Rugby over a nice drink and a steak. :sorcerer: Been a while since I have been to

K.L. so looking forward to it.

Guest lalana

Excellent weekend of rugby coming. Samoa have already handed out punishment to the Canadians.

Scotland V Kiwi's tonight for me at the hotel.Hope it's semi-competitive and not a cricket

score. NZ are still smarting a bit after their draw with the Aussies and I expect a very

hungry NZ side to be on good form.It's being shown on Setanta Sports.

I didn't see the Wales v Argentina game......but what great times these are for Argie rugby.

This induction into the annual 4-nations championships will bring them on from strength

to strength.Beating Wales in Cardiff by over double-scores is no mean feat.

France beating the Aussie's didn't surprise me too much,but I thought the scoreline would be

a bit closer.The Aussie's have some problems at the moment and the recent draw they had with

NZ was,I feel,only papering over the cracks.

Anyway,as I type I am just settling down to watching Clermont v Toulon on Asia Eurosport.

It's a replay,but I have not seen the result,so I'll watch it.....I love French Rugby.

It's always good to see Jonny Wilkinson playing for Toulon.He's very settled into his rugby

down in this part of the world.

Ciao.

It's almost embarassing to be a Wobblies supporter - seems the longer the game is professional, the more amateurish their play. Certainly Rugby is losing the battle in Australia among the competing codes, and at the current rate we may not be a top tier nation within 10 to 15 years if there are no top class juniors coming through because they're playing something else.

Good result for the Argies; thought they should have been brought to the top table years ago.

Guest lalana

Just watched Wallibies vs France. Not sure if the French were good or we were bad, maybe a bit of both, but more thrashings are definitely on the cards.

Didn't see that particular game,but that will change in a few hours.

It is being replayed,on Astro Supersport "2" at 10am,Tues. 13th Nov. and I am looking forward to

a nice morning in front of the big screen here at the hotel watching it.A bit of brekkie at

the lobby and a rugby game......lovely way to start the day!!

Interesting weekend with most of the Northern Hemisphere Rugby Nations playing at home against

the lads south of the equator.

Some games......

Wales v Argentina

Ireland v South Africa

France v Australia

Scotland v New Zealand

England v Fiji

Just got off the water,and will be in Kuala Lumpur for a few days....so looking forward to

watching the Rugby over a nice drink and a steak. :sorcerer: Been a while since I have been to

K.L. so looking forward to it.

Must be great to be doing sod effing all... I'm going to rancid Plymouth, full of English sailors and Eastern Euro scum then fitting a bathroom at the weekend. What a fluckin life...

Roll on Thailand...

Guest lalana

Must be great to be doing sod effing all... I'm going to rancid Plymouth, full of English sailors and Eastern Euro scum then fitting a bathroom at the weekend. What a fluckin life...

Roll on Thailand...

I have happy memories of Plymouth,5555. But I understand where you are coming from.

Sooner you are out to the Tropics the better. :animier:

Must be great to be doing sod effing all... I'm going to rancid Plymouth, full of English sailors and Eastern Euro scum then fitting a bathroom at the weekend. What a fluckin life...Roll on Thailand...

when you have fitted the bathroom pop over to my place and fit my new kitchen ,might even shout you several good kiwi beers