Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fosterfuzz

chopper

Guest fosterfuzz

hi I have ad this bike for about 1 year and only used it a hand full of times, Bought it from platinum bikes in pattaya.

got all the paperwork for this bike. The bike cost me 59000baht new and come with 3 years warranty.

im asking 40.000baht for it or px for motorcross/enduro.

only got 1000kilomitor on clock.

selling this bike coz i want offroader

if you are intrested pm me, thanks

if there is anyone in pattaya who has a enduro are offroad bike and would like to meet up for a bit of offroad fun

give us a buzz.

post-1655-1209231343.jpg

Guest chacha
hi I have ad this bike for about 1 year and only used it a hand full of times, Bought it from platinum bikes in pattaya.

got all the paperwork for this bike. The bike cost me 59000baht new and come with 3 years warranty.

im asking 40.000baht for it or px for motorcross/enduro.

only got 1000kilomitor on clock.

selling this bike coz i want offroader

if you are intrested pm me, thanks

if there is anyone in pattaya who has a enduro are offroad bike and would like to meet up for a bit of offroad fun

give us a buzz.

A friend of mine is into the off road stuff big time . He goes all over Thailand racing . I will introduce you when you get back.

Guest fosterfuzz
A friend of mine is into the off road stuff big time . He goes all over Thailand racing . I will introduce you when you get back.

cheers babi,