Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dalai lama

Toyota Hiace Van

All the very best of luck mate , hoping all goes well for you and family .

Hope to meet up in CM before you leave , i will be there in april as you know .......let me know if you want anything brought over ,

Cat x friends.gif

Guest dalai lama

All the very best of luck mate , hoping all goes well for you and family .

Hope to meet up in CM before you leave , i will be there in april as you know .......let me know if you want anything brought over ,

Cat x friends.gif

Just bring a fresh cat ,by dogs love eating then lol . :bellyemoticon:

Guest dalai lama

**** ! biggrin.gif

The dogs are sweet ,that was a joke as you probably guessed .One of them does not take to certain people though ,and today bit the brother of a good friend enough to draw blood ..

The dogs are sweet ,that was a joke as you probably guessed .One of them does not take to certain people though ,and today bit the brother of a good friend enough to draw blood ..

I can whisper cats if you understand that , dogs i'm almost there unless they are rabid nut cases ........DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANIMALS WITH ME !!! I Love them to bits you know that bellyemoticon.gif

Strange as it may seem .....i understand cats and dogs more than i do humans party-smiley-048.gif

Guest dalai lama

Up date on Van .Have decided to get a total respray .Its in the garage now and wont be ready till the 30 th of next month April .Price now increased to B275,000 as well .

Guest Mr Pastry

Van sold today .so ,

SOLD SOLD SOLD :bellyemoticon:

Congrats, you seem to be selling your stuff quite quickly

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Well done mate.

Did it sell before or after the respray?

Guest dalai lama

Well done mate.

Did it sell before or after the respray?

A French guy in Bangkok ,who runs an International school , wanted it as it was ,without a respray , and at the same price .He had a Thai mechanic relative check out the van in Chiang Mai .

We agreed on the price of B200,000 :bellyemoticon:

Guest dalai lama

Result well done wink.gif

Yes ,i get the money into my a/c tomorrow so a couple of drinks are in order . :wine::wine::wine:

Guest dalai lama

IMG_0183.JPG

The last litter my dogs had .Beautiful Labrador pups .

Anto, will you be throwing your cats out on the street when you leave.

No i love them to bits .The good news is that a Thai man with a resort/hotel up in Pai ( near CM up in the mountains ) wants to take both dogs ,so they will remain togeather and they will have lots of space to run around in .The female is about to give birth any day now .This is her 2 nd litter .We will be selling the pups off at 4 to 6 weeks at B3000 each .The last lot sold very quickly .

Guest markdunne

Well done on the van sale and the very best of luck in going back to your home country.

Hope it goes well for you and that you can get back out to Thailand in the not too distant

future. Take care.

Guest dalai lama

Well done on the van sale and the very best of luck in going back to your home country.

Hope it goes well for you and that you can get back out to Thailand in the not too distant

future. Take care.

Thanks old chap .Nice to see you posting again .