Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mulphy

Best Breakfast In Pattaya ?

mega competitive sector , but I ll stick my neck out and opinion the rockhouse is up there with the best of them .

Guest gazza54

I don't doubt it from photos shared. I rate Nicky's bubble andsqueak

sorry Adam i could not even contemplate eating bubble & squeek for my brekkie.Cafe Pitini on Soi Bhukow ticks all the boxes for me. looking forward to trying the breakfast at the Rockhouse in November.

Rockhouse breakfast is definitely the best I've had in Pattaya. I more often have brunch rather than breakfast when in town and my favourite so far is the Hilton seafood buffet on a Friday. I keep promising myself to do one of the good Sunday brunches that include wine etc so if anyone has recommendations for that I'd be eternally grateful.

sorry Adam i could not even contemplate eating bubble & squeek for my brekkie.Cafe Pitini on Soi Bhukow ticks all the boxes for me. looking forward to trying the breakfast at the Rockhouse in November.

I'm actually excited for you- perhaps even a tad jelous. Enjoy your brekkie !!

One thing that annoys me about breakfasts in Pattaya is the number of them that use potato as a cheap filler. Tattie scones would be very nice addition, a freshly made hashbrown is a thing of joy but lumps of sauteed potato have no place on a good breakfast.

I know breakfast means different things to different people but I cant do potato or hash brown on my breakfast plate , it just doesn't seem normal .

I could add potato scone , in fact if im in Scotland I do on every breakfast I have .

I could add fried bread .

but no potato or hash brown .

I like potatoes but not tomatoes beans or pudding.

I guess its just how you are brought up .

we don't eat potato or hash browns with breakfast in Scotland .

we do have tomato and mushrooms though I wont eat them and baked beans are just about standard on every breakfast .

Guest gazza54

I know breakfast means different things to different people but I cant do potato or hash brown on my breakfast plate , it just doesn't seem normal .

I could add potato scone , in fact if im in Scotland I do on every breakfast I have .

I could add fried bread .

but no potato or hash brown .

with you all the way Alex

Guest lk mark
Brest Breakfsast

Why don't I post here regularly anymore? Because the Pattaya Autism Society has the edge on comprehension.

Seriously, sorry but MAKE THE f**kING EFFORT!

Alex Milne, nice guy in my book for personal reasons.

Mulphy, sorry you're a prick.

+1

Brest Breakfsast
Why don't I post here regularly anymore? Because the Pattaya Autism Society has the edge on comprehension.
Seriously, sorry but MAKE THE f**kING EFFORT!
Alex Milne, nice guy in my book for personal reasons.
Mulphy, sorry you're a prick.

so somebody makes a keystroke error and that makes them a prick ?

get a life .

You still haven't completely fixed the topic title.

I am supposing the RH breakfast will be the best in Pattaya, because that's the only fecker I will have while I'm in town.

He still hasn't figured out that wHere has an H in it.

Guest soisipsam

Its have to be With Peter the german in naklua,fresh bread and buns,and the contental Group,the got one in kaonoi aswell,all kinds of diffrent breakfasts.

You still haven't completely fixed the topic title.

I am supposing the RH breakfast will be the best in Pattaya, because that's the only fecker I will have while I'm in town.

And you will enjoy it greatly, as did I.

Sportsman on Soi 13 so far. May change on my next visit

not on my radar .

if not ours try the butchers arms or the golf club .

I'm not too bothered about beans or grilled tomatoes or potatoes for that matter, I like hash browns, canned tomatoes, mushrooms and sometimes home fries. This is why I particularly like buffet breakfasts but still to try the rocky one so will reserve my judgement until then.

Cheers

I'm not too bothered about beans or grilled tomatoes or potatoes for that matter, I like hash browns, canned tomatoes, mushrooms and sometimes home fries. This is why I particularly like buffet breakfasts but still to try the rocky one so will reserve my judgement until then.

Cheers

you are a seppo in disguise by the sounds of it .