Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mulphy

Best Breakfast In Pattaya ?

Guest Arnold Ziffel

not on my radar .

if not ours try the butchers arms or the golf club .

I only eat there because I generally stay at Sandy Spring.

I have never seen a reason to travel halfway across town just to eat food which is cheaper or better while on holiday. When I lived there I didn't mind travelling for quality though. Used to stop at Yorkies in Jomtien most mornings after the morning meeting in work.

if I was in Scotland I would generally only eat breakfast on a sunday .

my breakfast would consist of 2 fried eggs , 2 square sausage , 2 or 3 slices of smoked bacon ,( none of your crispy shite ) 2 potato scones , loads of Heinz baked beans , 2 slices of toast and 4 slices of bread and butter as almost all of it is eaten as a sandwich . pint of ice cold fresh milk , maybe even 2 pints and occasionally orange juice .

never seen any potato or hash brown anywhere near a Scottish breakfast .

most folk add fried tomato and fried mushroom to the above but not me .

Guest Arnold Ziffel

my breakfast would consist of 2 fried eggs , 2 square sausage , 2 or 3 slices of smoked bacon ,( none of your crispy shite ) 2 potato scones , loads of Heinz baked beans , 2 slices of toast and 4 slices of bread and butter as almost all of it is eaten as a sandwich . pint of ice cold fresh milk , maybe even 2 pints and occasionally orange juice .

Sounds good. Why not sell that at the RH?

Sounds good. Why not sell that at the RH?

would love to but to be quite honest its either not available in decent quality here in pattaya or way way way overpriced to put on a plate which in turn would mean very few if any customers .

a tin of Heinz beans alone here in pattaya would buy you about 2 full average breakfast in pattaya .

there is Scottish type square sausage available but its not very good .

potato scones too are very scarce and not very good .

I would add haggis and black pudding.

Usually eat only one yoghurt for breakfast or some Thai food.

Don't eat English brekkie unless it is free when going at visa run with the Sportsman.

Going for a REAL breakfast I would rather choose somehing like this at Naklua Sauna (pic from the owner on another forum):

5img21193WWFZ.jpg

Looks healthier than the English calorie bomb.

Don't eat English brekkie unless it is free when going at visa run with the Sportsman.

Going for a REAL breakfast I would rather choose somehing like this at Naklua Sauna (pic from the owner on another forum):

5img21193WWFZ.jpg

im sure it is healthier but unappealing to me at least .

The RH breakfast is excellent, but I like the Golf Club's selection more. The Pig & Whistle on soi 7 also does a good one. I think I'll be alternating between the Golf Club and the RH. As long as the RH can sell me proper coffee!

The RH breakfast is excellent, but I like the Golf Club's selection more. The Pig & Whistle on soi 7 also does a good one. I think I'll be alternating between the Golf Club and the RH. As long as the RH can sell me proper coffee!

coffee situation sorted .

fresh filtered coffee is now on sale .

Best breakfast I have had in Pattaya was at Dusit Resort; absolutely incredible choice of almost everything including steaks and exotic fruits etc but pricey. Best value for money breakfasts I have had in Pattaya is difficult because there is such good choice but Butchers Arms, Stags Head on LK, RH and Sportsman are all very good. However, after a couple of weeks in Pattaya, I always end up eating Thai noodles and pork and veg soup for breakfast from the street vendors.

When I was working in Germany I was bunkered in a fairly decent hotel in Hanover and the breakfast always resembled this with more choices of smoked eel, salmon etc and lovely fresh bread and rolls. I wouldn't turn my nose up at anything like this in Pattaya.

Frhstcksbuffet_2009_003.jpg

5img21193WWFZ.jpg

That looks great mate!

+1

Always found that Pitinis English breakfast was nice and good value too, not the cheapest but tasty and good service in a nice air con restaurant.

The Golf Club has an excellent breakfast menu and have only ever gone there for Eggs Benedict which is nice for a bit of brunch.

Lots to choose from in and around the sexpats triangle of sois Diana, Buakow, Lengkee and LK Metro and each have their own favourites but wont have the cheapest option, as would rather pay for quality and a tasty breakfast as usually have cereals, juice, tea and toast or pancakes in the morning.

Holy shite galee though you had a heart condition

21 days off booze and fags,thought i would treat myself to a full grease as a reward today.

Would love a fag now...AARRRGGHHHHH! :fun:

What time does the rockhouse open for breakfast, and whats the price please.

Hi Jack, there's a menu in the Rockhouse food thread but from memory the small breaky is 150 and the large is 220 or 230. I think they start around 9am.

Cheers

Gareth you need a bigger plate!

Tell me about it!

I'm at the Ranch today,it's amazing how many things are missing from the house,fuccking thieving maids and gardeners over the last couple of years since i don't live at the house full time they think i won't notice all my cutlery,plates,glasses,pots and pans and a bunch of other stuff is missing.

Scumbags the lot of them :2guns: