Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Penevil

Low Season? Not At Central Festival's Food Park

Gabor is just trying to provoke an argument in a non-controversial thread. He's basically angry about something that happened on another board which is in no way related to P-L. Also, he's testing the mods' tolerance for his style of personal attacks and absurd comments that are only intended to thread-f*ck and ultimately, disrupt the board. He'll keep kicking things up a notch until he finally gets a serious warning.

It's a scenario that's played out a dozen times. Gabor's style of posting is like a formal chess opening, it's very easy to anticipate his next move.

Evil

Gabor is just trying to provoke an argument in a non-controversial thread. He's basically angry about something that happened on another board which is in no way related to P-L. Also, he's testing the mods' tolerance for his style of personal attacks and absurd comments that are only intended to thread-f*ck and ultimately, disrupt the board. He'll keep kicking things up a notch until he finally gets a serious warning.

Evil

deservedly so.gabor why don't you start a nice thread about Hungarian food and let others enjoy their threads.i for one would be fuming if you disrupted my thread.as you have this one

It's a scenario that's played out a dozen times. Gabor's style of posting is like a formal chess opening, it's very easy to anticipate his next move.

Evil

Time to find a good psychiatrist mate...However... yes... annoying to see your continous lies about me on the boards I can't reply... But nothing to do with this here.... you mention me in every single of your posts... so... I reply... :fun: Please don't threadf**k your own thread...stop to mental w*nk on me...stop being the obvious psychopath... let talk about the Food parks...

deservedly so.gabor why don't you start a nice thread about Hungarian food and let others enjoy their threads.i for one would be fuming if you disrupted my thread.as you have this one

Nothing to do with the hungarian food...this thread was created to prove Debil's superiority ... nothing to do with the food are available here or there....

you ego is writing cheques your membership does not rate.

love this statement , not heard it before.

Nothing to do with the hungarian food...this thread was created to prove Debil's superiority ... nothing to do with the food are available here or there....

gabor, you have a funny way of posting.i haven't met you yet.im in town from the 2nd of may for 3 weeks..i realize with a lot of members personalies will differ.the main thing is to get along with the differences.do you know any other foodcourts???

...this thread was created to prove Debil's superiority ...

And judging by the quality of your replies, I have succeeded admirably.

:rofl: Give Gabor just a little rope and he always hangs himself. He could serve as the poster boy as to why Internet posting and cheap Thai booze don't mix. Time to lay off the Varinthip, Gabor.

Evil

you ego is writing cheques your membership does not rate.

love this statement , not heard it before.

Similar to "Never write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash."