Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest markib

car rental?

Guest markib

Any one know where i can hire a car cheap long term does not have to be new only reliable

cheers

Guest buriramboy

The guy i used to use was called John Cameron, but just looked through my phone and no longer have his number, i'll try and get it for you. The other place my mates use is 'Q' cars in Jomtien.

Guest markib
The guy i used to use was called John Cameron, but just looked through my phone and no longer have his number, i'll try and get it for you. The other place my mates use is 'Q' cars in Jomtien.

cheers

Guest rawlins

^ Don't seem to be many cars for rent on that site....

I need a car next time back for a month... I've also heard good things about Q cars in Jomtien so will be checking them out...

Guest markib

found one i dont think you could get cheaper 4000 baht for a week or 12000 for the month

great guy called keith only a 2000 baht deposit as well i got a ford laser couple or three years old but lovely and clean automatic cd elec windows abs power steering.really nice guy as well i will put number on later as i have left it in the office.